Divorce and family solicitors

Help when you need it most


What we can help you with

  • Cohabitation agreements
  • Cohabitation disputes
  • TOLATA property claims
  • Deeds and declarations of trust
  • Financial provision for children

Why Thomson Hayton Winkley?

If you are unmarried and live together, you do not have the same legal rights as married couples or civil partners.  There are very different legal procedures and implications – neither party has any automatic entitlement to assets belonging to the other.

If you are cohabiting or intend to cohabit we can provide expert advice upon a Cohabitation Agreement or Declaration of Trust to protect your assets and income if you separate.

If your relationship breaks down and a dispute arises, we have the specialist knowledge and experience to advise you on your legal position and the remedies available to you, working to bring about a solution which allows you to move on with your life.


Don't take our word for it