- Powers of attorney and Court of Protection work
- Probate and the administration of estates
- Estate and tax planning using wills, trusts and lifetime giving
- Trusts administration
- Advance medical decisions
- Information on home care
- Care home contracts
- Preserving assets in the event of long term residential or nursing home care
- Mental health legislation
- NHS funded care
- State benefits
- Home equity release plans
- Elder abuse
- Advice on financial responsibility and funding criteria for long term care
Elderly Client Services
New laws and regulations are constantly evolving, including the legal issues which affect older and more vulnerable people, their families and their carers.
Solicitors For the Elderly (SFE) members have experience and specialise in a wide range of legal issues affecting elderly people. They have the knowledge that allows them to ignore the myths relating to ageing and the competence of elderly people, whilst at the same time taking account and empathising with any difficulties, both mental and physical. They are more aware of social and health problems that arise as people age.
Our SFE members are here to help you if you have any questions regarding the future of your own affairs, or those of a loved one.