We regularly advise Landlords and Managing Agents of commercial property on all issues arising out of business and residential Leases.
The law regarding business and residential Leases is constantly changing and can be complex. Therefore legal advice should be sought to avoid the many legal pitfalls.
We can provide expert advice and assistance with respect to the following:
- Landlord and Tenant 1954 Act Notices
- Business Lease renewals and terminations
- Self help (distress and forfeiture by peaceable re-entry)
- Forfeiture (Section 146 Notices and court proceedings)
- Lease disputes
- Disrepair disputes
- Commercial rent arrears and service charge arrears recovery
- Dilapidation claims
- Tenant Insolvency
- Rent review disputes
- Break notice disputes
- Unreasonable refusal by landlord to consent to the assignment of a lease