Our agricultural and succession planning experts Nigel Davis, Nicola Steadman and Lauren Dixon are offering a FREE seminar on the issues of succession planning for farmers.
The items covered will be:
- Succession Tenancies - the burdens and benefits for you and your landlord
- The requirements to secure a successful succession application
- Importance of planning and record keeping
- What you can do now to give yourself the best chance of success
- How Wills and Powers of Attorney can be part of your planning
The seminar will be held on Tuesday 14th November 7pm - 9pm including light refreshments at Junction 36 Rural Auction Centre, Crooklands, Kendal. We are hoping to run more dates, so please let us know if you would be interested in an alternative date.
For booking form, please click here
Published 25 October 2017
Previous article: A gift of hope for children at Christmas
Next article: Concern over digital proposal for Powers of Attorney